A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. Which celebrity would you like to meet and why?
~The obvious choice here is to say Alan Rickman. But I would love to meet Robin Williams (he cracks me up!) or Susan Sarandon (I'd love to talk to her about her role in Lorenzo's Oil.)
2. What do you do before bedtime?
~Set my TV to play programs that I would watch if I was awake. I have to sleep with the TV on, but I don't want anything scary coming on while I sleep, to avoid nightmares.
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a hot summer day?
~Go to Fiesta Texas.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
~I want to live in New York City. I've been once. (and I never wanted to leave.)
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
~It depends on who I'm with. I would say introverted, unless you really know me.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
~I love a lot, sometimes it's nice to know you are loved back.
7. Do you trust easily?
8. What did you just do?
~Ate some Gardetto's. yummy
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
~The mess in my house (it looks like a tornado came through). It drives me crazy, but I have sworn not to pick up after anyone.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
11. Is being tagged fun?
~I'm glad I was picked, because when all of my friends are doing it and no one tags me, it makes me sad.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
~LJ, my email, sometimes myspace and youtube
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
~My family then my friends.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
~She seems like a pretty cool lady!
15. Whats the last song that got stuck in your head?
~Bewitched by Rufus Wainwright (I am in a movie soundtrack phase.) Currently loving 'The History Boys' (with Richard Griffiths and Frances de la Tour) soundtrack.
16. Whats your favorite item of clothing?
~I found the perfect pair of jeans. I could wear them everyday, but they need to be washed every so often.
17. What's better: to give or to receive?
~I like to give, but I'd be lying if I said I don't like to receive as well.
18. Whats the first thing you notice in people?
~Their arms. I look at arms to see veins, veins are a huge tun on for me. Maybe it is the Nurse in me. (I also love men with
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
~That is a lot of money! I want to say yes, but I probably wouldn't, it depends on what is going on in my life at the time.
20. How often do you eat dinner out a week?
~Maybe once or twice every month or so. (Not including drive-through or takeout.)
(Sorry, I think everyone else on my list has already been tagged.)
And Just because:
see more dog pictures