1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.(This was difficult for my to choose, as most of my fav's are Alan Rickman related. So I've posted some fav's and some second fav's.)
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.(For those guessing)
01. "When shit hits the fan... pitch a tent."
02. ". . . we should not have consigned him blindly into their hands. He should not suffer by our ignorance. We take responsibility. So... we read a little. And we go out and inform ourselves."
03. "You told him I was a kind man. How kind is it to give life, only to take it away?" "It's given to and taken away from all of us."
04. "I have performed many autopsies in my time, but I've never located a soul." "How many memories or emotions have you found?"ishakpasha-Rasputin
05. "Just because something's fixed, doesn't mean it can't be broken."peppermintspoon-Blow Dry
06. "You people. If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing, is it?"peppermintspoon-Dogma
07. "What is history? History is women following behind with the bucket."
08. "Oh I know what y'all really want is some gross, caricature of a woman to prove some idiotic point that power makes a woman masculine, or masculine women are ugly. Well shame on you for letting a man do that, or any man that does that."
09. "I remember reading somewhere that men learn to love the person that they're attracted to, and that women become more and more attracted to the person that they love."
10. "We had the chance but we were scared. We walked away. WE LIVED OUR LIVES IN FEAR!"peppermintspoon-Strictly Ballroom
11. "A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal."
12. "Workers of the world arise. You've got nothing to lose but Visa card, happy meal, and Kotex with wings."
13. "I don't want one position, I want all positions!"peppermintspoon-The Fifth Element
14. "You're a fly in his web... we all are."
15. "Because it's a book about a man who doesn't know he's about to die. And then dies. But if a man does know he's about to die and dies anyway. Dies- dies willingly, knowing that he could stop it, then- I mean, isn't that the type of man who you want to keep alive?" redjackett- Stranger than Fiction